Thursday, December 20, 2018

Everyone who asks if I can do *insert whatever craft I decided to become good at because I'm too broke to pay someone else to do it* is in for a rude awakening.

Because I'll be charging around the same as a professional for the time and supplies, so might as well go find a professional or get good at the whatever craft like I did.

I don't do my nails, my hair, my house decor, my makeup, my photography, my traditional art, my edited clothing, etc. for anyone else but myself. I don't even advertise that I do it because I'm tired of people asking if I can do something for them and they don't want to pay the price I think it's worth.

People are fucking vultures, man.



Submitted December 20, 2018 at 08:03PM by drocomulu https://ift.tt/2LsjBGw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...