Friday, December 21, 2018

Does anyone else hope brain will become a vampire under shalltear later in the light novel as he did in the web novel?

I actually really want to see it because his one fight scene felt amazing for me in that he confronted erya and saw this "talented" swordsman is like he was... thirsty for power. So when I came to the ln it saddened me that brain isn't a vamp but quickly cheered up as he forged bonds with sebas climb and gazef that are just as good as the web novel, but with the vassilization of the kingdom coming up I hope naz takes brain, makes him a vamp, and has him act as the "momon" of the re-estize kingdom. And while at first he feels rage at what he has become he goes through another character arc, and excepts what he has become and continues his training becoming far stronger and even gazef with the martial arts he had from the wn and some new ones. Like I just want him to become the "martial arts researcher of naz" as flinders is with magic. Maybe making a stronger nail clipper with "god realm" (stronger field), eightfold slash of light, shukuchi kai (teleportation to maybe after they walk into the field and nail clipper the, from behind), and maybe divine skill single flash to blind them. Idk this is just what I want brain to become. Tell me if u disagree.



Submitted December 21, 2018 at 10:25PM by supreme-being-42 http://bit.ly/2GA1WOq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...