Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Does anybody else think the fan art produced by this fanbase has become kinda...cutesy?

Im on a lot of different sites where people post Sonic fan art and it does sometimes seem like a lot of it has leaned toward a certain 'trend'. I see tons of drawings of Sonic in cutesy outfits, or stuff like Shadow getting his nails painted or countless photos of Silver being a adorable as hell (which, admittedly is true, but some of these pictures take it to an extreme.)

Im not trying to say all the cute art is bad, because a lot of it is quite great, I just feel like theres been kind of a lack of more "cool" fan art though, for lack of a better word. Although I am glad that Forces' darker storyline led to a lot of really badass artworks being made, it still seems like it's being overshadowed by the more cutesy stuff.

Or maybe Im full of shit and just haven't been looking in the right places? I dunno, but more opinions would be neat.



Submitted December 04, 2018 at 07:23PM by ParkfallLooovely https://ift.tt/2PjBfMV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...