Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Creating signs with cricut cut vinyl letters and looking for sign blank sourcing or a cricut genius with a better idea...

I am setting up an art show early in 2019 and I need to make signs to put over paintings with the artist's names. I need to make about 10-15 signs and they will be hung on walls which are plywood base covered in navy blue felt. So I can hang them with velcro (better) or nails if need be. I am either looking for a source for acrylic or plexi sign blanks that aren't too expensive or overly heavy and that Cricut vinyl letters will adhere to. I'd prefer clear plastic given the color of the background but could also do white if I had to.

I have some flexibility on size but approx. 18" to 24" long and 3" to 4" wide, depending on the length of the name. If I had to buy all one size sign blank then I'd adjust the letter sizes.

OR

Do any of you very experienced Cricut crafters have any other ideas on how to accomplish this?

I did look into having signs custom made and it comes out to about $50 per sign at Vistaprint so that's out of my budget. I've also thought of just applying the letters directly to the felt but I need the ability to move them around.

Thanks in advance



Submitted December 20, 2018 at 05:59AM by mvcvfg https://ift.tt/2GvoHTn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...