Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Bring on the alien-gems.

Anybody else prefer the alien gems to the standard "This is a woman but we painted her blue/green/orange with stripes"?

not to say that they're bad designs, but clearly they came from an older time of gem history.

I want the craziest gem designs out there. I want the strange armor/protruding helmets/shoulder pads. I want misshapen bodies, unusually tall gems,and unusually wide gems.

I recently saw this fan-art for a concept of homeworld gems, and I think they hit the nail on the head in terms of alieness. They're so distant and unrelated to the regular gems we saw in season 1/2.

https://imgur.com/a/6WQtC3C

Especially the gems in the middle, those are my dream designs for alien-gems.



Submitted December 20, 2018 at 02:15AM by Jupiter_3 https://ift.tt/2Lu6J2o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...