Friday, December 7, 2018

asking for recommendations about reading and listening in Polish

Hello, /r/learnpolish

Just so you understand, I am a native Russian speaker, and I'm from Brest, Belarus. So I'm literally 30 min walk away from Poland. And it's a shame that I still can't speak Polish, or even understand it. Few times I hanged out with Polish people, we were using English as lingua franca.

Could someone recommend me some stuff to read, or listen to, in Polish? E.g. blogs, youtube channels, TV shows (if freely available on teh internets). So I could hopefully pick up some Polish while listening and reading about something that is not a stupid textbook dialogue, but actually is interesting/entertaining, and makes sense.

Basically, my particular interests are computers, computer graphics, and visual arts. But the subject could be pretty much anything, if you think it's cool. Except for maybe nail polish reviews and cloud rap.



Submitted December 08, 2018 at 04:11AM by nemowright https://ift.tt/2zOeUC5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...