Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Are these all nice sounding gifts, and can you help me with my youngest sister who is impossible to shop for?

Ive been holding off on getting a gift for my youngest sister.

I got my dad custom after shave lotion that has a "tobacco" smell from a local shop he Can't get anywhere else.

I got my second youngest sister a sloth mug that i plan on filling with little messages with things to do/inspirational/uplifting things (shes going to college soon) and love you notes.

I'm getting my mom an 80s mix CD (inside joke) and a gift set of different cooking oils.

My sister's daughter is 14 so im getting her cute and fun earmuffs with the outline of cat ears and her son a toy truck (she already told me i could forgo getting her and her husband gifts because she knows money is tight and since she told me shes getting me a $10 dollar can of dry shampoo it's okay that I dont spend 80 dollars on them all combined).

I hope these are okay gifts, but i cant figure out wtf to get my youngest sister. She's 15, she's a total makeup queen. She does hair and nails and everything. Shes very good at it. Outside of that, I know nothing about her. She expressly stated she wanted NO makeup. She's a very sweet and sharp girl. Not into gaming. Somewhat boy crazy. Very studious. Not really into art but she'd probably be happy with a craft.

My only concern is I sort of consider my other gifts to be a little more thoughtful so I dont want her to feel left out.

So anyone have an inkling on what to get? I can provide more info if need be. Also I spent around $20 on each persons gift soon want to keep it fair.



Submitted December 20, 2018 at 12:38AM by PM-Me-ur-Self-Esteem https://ift.tt/2UYmXp2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...