Sunday, December 9, 2018

A bet among friends

About 1.5 years ago:

I (late thirties, male) recently made a new acquaintance, a neighbor who used my wifi for a week as his internet was down. We met a few times for a beer or a whisky, he was a bit odd but a nice guy. Let's call him E. My annual trip to some arts festival was coming up, and someone of the group of friends who booked flight/hotel with me could not join. Knowing E was into this kind of stuff I asked him if he'd like to join. E was happy to fill in.

A week before departure he messaged me, he has something to clarify/announce/ask with me before he actually joins on the trip, so I got over for a beer. He did not say anything special, we watched soccer, had a normal chat. When I was about to leave he came up with what was bothering him. He and his friends were doing all kinds of crazy bets and also pranks on each other for many years. Anyway, with the bets it's down to two of them and he recently lost his bet about the local soccer club and would have to do 1000 push ups due to the goal difference of two soccer teams smth. - and he is not the push-up guy at all. So he asked his friend for an alternative way of paying his dept, which is quite normal in their group, and his friend agreed. But his friend wanted him to be really embarrassed, like perform some deed as a punishment. E did not know what was awaiting him, but his first job was to find a witness for all of this. The winner of the bet, Ben, was in Africa on some development project, so he could not witness by him self. Bens first task to E was finding a witness (college or neighbor). E asked me if I'd be the witness, and he would then tell Ben and establish contact. I was fine with that, did not expect anything too crazy.

So I get an email by E, with Ben and me as recipient, later Ben contacts me - rambles on how they usually "punish" each other, and that this time E is not to be let of the hook to easy. A proper shaming was called for. This time it needs to be really tough, E needs to pay! I tell Ben I'm fine and he sends me his plan:

Ben will mail order stuff to E's house. E is not allowed to open the package, until some evening I show up for the stuff to start. Ben is still looking for ideas, but his plan for now, if I'm fine with that, is as follows:

I film everything with E's phone, so to have proof.

  • E is to do a short striptease, but not getting fully naked - if I'm fine with that.
  • E has to rub his skin with some cream that gives a burning sensation (devils lotion)
  • E gets some clamps
  • E has to put polish on his finger/toe nails
  • E has to paint his lips
  • E has to wear ear rings, put flowers in his hair
  • E has to war a pink tutu
  • E has to make a small ballet performance
  • Finally he has to take a shower, which makes the lotion burn again. He has to sing the song of the rivaling soccer team while in the shower

And in between some work out, push ups etc. to keep in shape.

I was not too happy to read about their ideas of paying for a lost bet. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable. I read the list later to my wife and she also objected me witnessing such stuff. Ben asked me to reply with any further ideas and if I would be okay with that, but excused him for not being online often due to bad internet accessibility in his project in Africa.

I did not reply immediately, I agreed to do this job before hand and didn't want to spoil it - but also didn't want to do it. I went for a kebab thinking on how to respond.

Munching the kebab some thoughts came to my mind: why was Ben requesting E to find "a college or a neighbor" and not just "a friend". I could not imagine a college to witness such stuff. So with the background in it security I'm having I went home and analyzed the email Ben send me from Africa. Lo and behold: the email was not actually send from Africa, but form my hometown. When I confronted E, he first played stupid not admitting anything. I told him to look up "email header analysis" and a few days later he admitted with some excuses about the bet still being real etc. I don't have much contact with him anymore :D

TL;DR: was almost email-scammed into kinky sex games by my neighbor who turned out to be playing both sides: the winner and loser of the same bet.



Submitted December 10, 2018 at 04:53AM by nibbl0r https://ift.tt/2QH8i2k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...