Thursday, December 6, 2018

26 [M4R] Germany online - offer for a interesting chats and what else might arise

Hello and thanks that you are looking at my post.

I am here and making a post to do the same thing as everyone else here wants to do. I want to get to know new people and hopefully something more will grow from it. To be a little clearer I am looking for a feminine person who might become my mate and whoever else is interested in chatting, meeting up and what comes then is free for discussion.

Now I am not good at social interactions due to my autism. So I play with open cards and all in.

Here are my cards:
Cons of me:

- I got autism, it never has been confirmed by a doctor but I act like I got so might as well just use it to make this weakness a little easier to display. In detail every autistic has other forms in which this deficit is displayed and in my case it is that I am really bad at reading and sending messages with body language or detect hidden messages and undertones in messages. I compensate that with my intellect as good as I can so that it isn´t that apparent to most people and when you get to know me better it gets easier to properly communicate with me as I will actively learn how you send what kind of message. Funny side note two autistic people come along way easier because they understand each other directly.

- I got dyslexia. Simple thing my spelling is shit and most of the time will be. Fun thing to trigger grammar Nazis. This text is written with the help of spell-check of word 2007.

- My way of dating is red pilled. I have been true a lot of shit and together with my autism I will judge people by their actions, I will trust their words but when they fail to hold true to their words more often I will dump them until they redeemed themselves. There is more to being red pilled than just this but I wanted to mention this part in particular.

- I have survived an accident with a nail gun. This was a headshot with a 60mm long nail but my luck is of any normal charts as I managed to recover with the damage of having a shaking left hand which forced me to switch from being left-handed to being right-handed. More details I can tell you in chat.

- I have fought of a depression and had a rough past. (No the nail gun was when I was 18, the depression was with the age of 23 and the rough past had ended when I was 16). The depression was progressed to a phase 2 depression were I had a combination of too few friends because I was gaming all the time and an inability of venting the stress of having a master of craft as teacher who always complains no matter how hard I tried to impress him with good work. It took me a huge amount of discipline and determination to fight myself back out of that hole.

- My hard child time is a very long thing but not really anything negative that needs to be said right here.

Pros now the good stuff:

- I am intelligent. I passed an IQ test in my early days with more than 120. With 22 I had another very quick one with a result of at least 111. This shows in my memory being very good with most things, everything except names. I also got other very good mental skills. I also learn rather quickly.

- I am very educated. I remember practically every documentary I have seen, still most of the things I had to learn in school and all the things I was trained in or trained myself in. I finished Realschule, then Abitur. I was for 2 semesters in machine engineering curse of University. I then started an apprenticeship in land and construction side machine mechanic but after the company kicked me for no good reason I went on to start a tool mechanic apprenticeship, which I had to switch because the company went broke, I switched to precision mechanic and finished it with great grads. My plan is to soon start to study again. In private I learned a lot more about all kinds of construction and other crafting techniques and abilities.

- I am skilled. I did a lot of things in my live so far. Crossbow shooting, smiting, laid, mill, 3d printing and designing, knotting ropes, building and planning scaffoldings, roughening as I helped my father, caning, and so the list goes on.

- I got a good encode. My wounds heal fast; my blood is perfect with too many red bloodcelles. I am tall and strong.

- I am open-minded and accept and understand most quirks, flaws, mistakes, habits, kinks, fetishes. I will try to help you with you rather than abandon someone if he or she asks for help but I will only help in a long term manner. For example I won´t give you money if you are in dept but I will help you find a job and get your live back in other so you can pay of the dept.

Now what exactly am I searching for in a unicorn or random interesting chats?

Chats are easy, just chat with me and we will see were this goes.

As for what do I search in the unicorn of a mate?

Well I really spend some time and thought hard about what I actually want and made an in detail list with around 40 points and a point based system of how interesting someone is to me based on the points they collect of that list. I uploaded that list to reddit so you can check it on my profile if you want to see a too quick written text of mine that hasn´t been spellchecked.

Anyway the core of what I seek in a Mate is intellect, nerdy, shared interests, a shared goal and honesty.

So now down here right past all that righter dry part of my character treats’ quick glance into my current interests:

- Pen and paper games. I really enjoy this creative way of telling a story and adding some randomness true dicerolles. Also it is very pleasing for my need of social interaction. Currently even looking for more players to get another group of PnP players started I can even gm.

- I slowly am learning how to use blender to do 3d models and then be able to print them. I already learned Solidworks for mechanical components during my apprenticeship but that isn´t really so artistic.

- I like to discus some politics and other weirder stuff like fetish art or skull collections or the details one needs to consider in the chemical composition of a floor when they have to choose the right cleaner.

- I travel some within Germany but Europe wouldn´t be a problem for a weekend trip if I get a bed or an other place on the floor to sleep.

- Other games of all origins starting with cards, going over pc and ending with board games. They just have these simple and understandable rules I can hold on to and know that I am doing it right. Also the social interaction with others is very pleasing.

Almost forgot my limits of what I am willing to do in bed are scat, water sports, illegal, excessive pain. Also i am a switch with Dom tendency and everything else like poly relationships or mono relationship will be cleared in chat because i don´t have that much of a preference in that, i just enjoy would want to experiment.

Thanks for your attention I will be happy to hear from you.

Correction for this time the last times i uploaded this i got my age wrong.



Submitted December 06, 2018 at 05:57PM by Namel909 https://ift.tt/2QyMyFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...