Monday, December 31, 2018

26 [M4F] Delaware/Philly - She thinks she missed the train to Mars, she's out back counting stars

Me:
1) Self-checkout enthusiast. I sometimes am daring and take 7 items into the "5 or less" self-checkout locations.
2) Big time gamer, I currently play on Xbox One. It'd be great if you did, too, but no biggie if not. I appreciate gamers of any system (even PC).
3) I am fascinated by geopolitics and world events.
4) I'm very much a homebody, and prefer a night in rather than a night out (but I'm not opposed to nights out).
5) Living near Wilmington, Delaware with my parents. Not opposed to LDR as long as it's not over 6 hours or so away. Willing to make it work with someone if we hit it off really well and connect on a deep level.
6) Long story short I'm struggling with two disabilities right now, and have been running my own (relatively unsuccessful) graphic design business. I'm hoping to develop it into a full-time job in the near future.
7) In reference to 6, I'm looking to build with someone long-term. I don't have a lot to offer financially, but I do have a lot to offer in a potential relationship. I'd treat you right with no doubt.
7) Graduated from La Salle with a degree in Digital Arts, near the top of my class. Fun fact that they neglected to include my name in the class yearbook, though.
8) Extremely kind soul with a big heart. I try to look for the good in every situation.
9) I'm a music collector, and am building a massive Plex server for both movie and music (I will share it with you, no questions asked). I love movies and music a lot, not gonna lie.
10) Family is very important to me and always will be. I'm lookin for someone to eventually introduce to my parents and extended family.

You:
1) Appearance isn't a deal breaker as long as you take care of yourself decently (shower/bathe, trim nails, etc)... no one likes a slob. I'm not supermodel and I don't expect you to be, either.
2) I'm interested in someone who I can connect with on a deep level and have heart-to-hearts with. I also want someone who knows how to be fun when the situation calls for it... serious is good, but life is too short not to have fun.
3) I'm a tiny bit religious, and my parents are very religious... but truth be told I don't have a preference about a potential date... I accept all (reasonable) world views. As long as you aren't a white nationalist or some bullshit, I'm fine with it.
4) Ideally a gamer, but as long as you don't mind me playing daily. I'd absolutely invite you to play with me.
5) I don't expect you to fully have your life together, but at the same time I like people who are driven. As long as you have future plans you're working towards, that's good enough for me.



Submitted December 31, 2018 at 12:59PM by shoelessjp http://bit.ly/2s13FSB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...