Friday, November 30, 2018

youtube should have a "new creators" section

I often times find myself frustrated when I am forced to rewatch old videos that are now getting boring to me. Then I realized a section dedicated to promoting small YouTubers would be great!

A main feature like Home, Subscriptions, Inbox, etc. on YouTube that's main purpose is to help you find underrated YouTubers and smaller YouTubers gain recognition. Maybe on the top of the page could be Top 10 (Genre) Smaller Channels, recommend smaller channels for YOU. After that a resource list featuring the best preforming channels with 5K-10K, another with 10K-30K, and one more with 40K-100K.

Also a filter option is crucial, I wouldn't want to spend hours on hours looking thru DIY, makeup, nail art (nothing against those channels, I just don't watch those types of channels).

This feature is not to promote channels that once had many subscribers and now is declining. It is to help promote small YouTube channels that have been around for a few months and post content consistently. This would weed out all the YouTubers that are not willing to try as hard as many other small YouTubers.

Promoting yourself when your a small channel is difficult, let's help the little guys earn a chance at success.



Submitted November 30, 2018 at 05:07PM by ahhhsxreaming https://ift.tt/2FRb3tI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...