Friday, November 30, 2018

[repost] [request] Mother of 4, asking for a helping hand with last few gifts For Christmas to keep my kids warm this winter!

Hey everyone. I have posted a few reposts. I apologize if I’m being annoying. I’m sorry. I just want to be able to get my angels a couple things for Christmas this year as it’s another tough one for me.

I want to start this repost off by saying thank you to the 2 Santa’s who got my children gifts!!

So far they have received:

Cayden - dominoes.

Aubrey - art set.

Eden - lego set.

Aspen - paw patrol toy and littlest pet shop toy.

Here is my original post, I’m sorry it is so lengthy!!

Hi everyone and I’m sorry for the super duper long post, just want to describe my family and everything to y’all!! So my name is Erin and I am a mother of four. I’m registered. Cayden (10) my sweet handsome boy with disabilities. Aubrey (7) super smart who loves to read and sing and dance. Eden (5) loves school and art. And Aspen (3) my wild child. Bravest kid in the world.

I’m here seeking help with Christmas as I cannot afford to give my children one this year. My sons disability check pays our rent in my apartment which includes utilities but I do not have extra money for extra things. The children’s father is ordered to help support the children but fails to comply with this order. So we struggle a whole lot. But I make ends meet. We receive food assistance and medical through the government as well. But one day I will get back on my feet and do really well for my family!

All the kids are in school except Aspen, my youngest, who I stay home with. I also babysit my nephews on a weekly basis. My brother Jon, is a Suffolk police officer and he was just awarded full custody of his two sons. I’m helping him with childcare since he can not afford it and neither can I for Aspen. The precinct he works at is literally next door to my apartment building. I also keep my nephews for my sister, Lauren. She is an Edenton NC sheriff and so is her fiancé and they also have custody of her two sons which she relies on me to keep. I do not charge my siblings for childcare because I know they struggle and I know they can’t afford daycare just as much as I can’t. Plus they are my family.

I truly enjoy having all my nephews here with me and the kids really love it too. They are all very close. My mother is not in great health so she is unable to keep the grandchildren. She’s got a doctor appointment every week and has gone through multiple surgeries recently. I’m the only one who can keep all the kiddos. My nephews names are Trey (6) and Blake (5) (my sisters kids) and then there is Jojo (7) and Jackson (3) (my brothers kids).

My son Cayden is 10. He is in 5th grade and in the inclusion program. He has autism, adhd and was recently diagnosed with scoliosis. He has a very hard time in school but we just signed up for therapeutic interventions and we are hoping it helps! He already has an IEP which they are reviewing to better meet his needs. Cayden is OBSESSED with trains and lights and alarms. Except for fire alarm drills at school which send him into a full panic attack. He loves electronics and collecting rocks. He is the sweetest boy you’ll ever meet and he wouldn’t hurt a fly. Literally.... he will cry if he catches me squish a bug. He is the target for bullying at school because he is different but in regular classes. (Inclusion) It’s heartbreaking because every day he comes home with a story of someone picking on him. But I always encourage him to ignore them and I let him know that only angry people say mean things. And we are not an angry family, we are a happy positive family. He really takes the things they say to heart though and sometimes it’s hard to explain why one of his peers who he calls a friend would say hurtful things to him. But he is strong and good always prevails over evil!

Aubrey is 7 and she is one of the smartest people I’ve ever met in my life. Probably smarter than me and most adults. Lol! She’s a straight A student in 2nd grade and she really enjoys reading and writing. She also loves learning all the lyrics to all her favorite songs and singing them ten times a day. Lol. She loves playing just dance with me and doing gymnastics with me in the living room. She loves playing dress up and dolls and she’s a wonderful actress. She’s very girly, loves beauty, hair, nails, makeup, etc. and wants her own YouTube channel!

Eden is my 5 year old. She is in kindergarten and she really enjoys school. She LOVES art. She likes to color, paint, draw, make things from play doh, and she even likes to write. She’s learning how to spell and write sentences at school and she takes it very seriously. She loves trying to sound out words and read words. She’s really good at math! Which is awesome because most of the family is not. Lol. Eden is a mommas girl. She wants and needs me all the time. It makes me feel really great. She is tomboyish just like I was as a child. She does like some girl things but she likes way more boy things. I think it might be because she loves her big brother SO MUCH and looks up to him. She is my class clown. She likes be extra silly and make everyone laugh.

Aspen is my youngest. She is 3 (will be four next month) and she is not afraid of ANYTHING! She will climb anything, jump off anything, and do ANYTHING challenging. She flips and tumbles all over the place no matter where we are. She climbs to the top of things and hangs there. She will jump off the highest step. She play fights with the cat. She taught herself to swim at two! She just jumped off the diving board at a friends pool one day and swam to the ladder and kept doing it over and over! With no floats! She helped her big sister Eden learn how to be brave and swim! Aspen is very sweet and loving and cuddly. She always wants all the attention on her. She will do anything her siblings do. She’s a mega copycat lol! She is brave and wild and wonderful.

Just describing them makes me so happy! Not being able to properly provide for my children takes a toll on my spirit. Christmas is and has always been my FAVORITE time of year. And having children of my own make it that much more special. I just always want it to be special for them and for everyone all around the world. I just want to thank you for doing this for families and may god bless you! I’m going to include pictures of all the kids and their wishlists!

All the children https://imgur.com/a/mBqGEYw

Cayden, Aubrey, Eden and Aspen https://imgur.com/a/WF2Sg3G

Trey and Blake https://imgur.com/a/WbwAk15

Jojo and Jackson https://imgur.com/a/bV5fVJu

Wishlists:

Cayden: Hi. Check out this list: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3JODG24EZHGUR

Aubrey: Hi. Check out this list: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1R4NBOHD4LWVR

Eden: Hi. Check out this list: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/2LBSXXTVX3JJS

Aspen: Hi. Check out this list: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/14HMB6X7POQ0G

Thank you for taking the time to hear our story and for thinking about us by offering help to families like mine. We appreciate all of the thoughtful Santa’s out there and may God bless you all! ❤️



Submitted November 30, 2018 at 06:16PM by ebc1990 https://ift.tt/2BIBde1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...