Friday, November 30, 2018

[Spoiler] Made it to PV all bindings

Hi there, third update on the all bindings run. Hopefully I'll just give one or two more (getting to AR and beating it). Here are the first two:

(https://www.reddit.com/r/HollowKnight/comments/9wxsui/spoiler_ive_been_progessing_through_poh_with/)

https://www.reddit.com/r/HollowKnight/comments/a0str4/spoiler_update_on_my_poh_all_bindings_progression/

So now I made it to PV. He killed me because I was nervous tbh. I know I have to practice him more but I wanted to break down a little bit more the five bosses before him.

  1. Soul Tyrant: you should strive to get to Markoth with 4-5 lifebloods. He really is pretty simple, the only thing of note is that for the last part I don't do Nail Arts, but single nail hits instead and also too prioritize dodging before hitting him.
  2. Markoth: again patience is key. I'd rather waste a bit more time here than start all over. Try to hit with nail dash and every 3 hits hit some shade soul. I found that clinging to the right wall and jumping is pretty safe because contrary to the left wall no projectiles spawn "inside" the wall.
  3. Zote: My sworn enemy. I still absolutely hate him, but the main thing is to take care of his minions quickly. One thing I've tried to assimilate the fact that you ARE going to get hit, but try not to fret, find a moment to heal (when he spawns the ghosts or when he staggers) and move on with it. I still hate this fight.
  4. Failed Champion: As long as you practice in the hall of gods this isn't too bad. The single thing to watch out for is not to accidentally dash into him, as not only will you hate yourself for it but it takes two health things from you.
  5. NKG: Once I found THE key to the uppercut, he is quite easy. Basically, the only 100% effective method is two dash into him and then move to where he disappears. I tried it a million times in practice and it NEVER fails.

So as next steps, I guess ill go practice this last leg, especially Markoth and Zote, along with PV and AR. I would expect to beat this before next year, we'll see.

Till next time



Submitted December 01, 2018 at 06:42AM by rammpeth https://ift.tt/2Q7wzPi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...