Sunday, October 7, 2018

So I was away for a while.......

RIP my emotions. I mean I got busy when the hiatus drop so I was kinda out of the loop for a while. Recently heard that the 1st episode of the anime is out and went to watch it (which is great). Then realized that the manga probably updated so I quickly popped off to read the new chapters and now I'm dying on the inside, pls send help.

PS. If there was one thing I really wanted the anime to nail aside from the art style (which they did perfectly), was to have an amazing soundtrack. I'm one of those people who really dig good soundtracks and I have to proudly declare, that this anime soundtrack is on point. :D



Submitted October 07, 2018 at 08:01PM by adventurer8612 https://ift.tt/2E3VihU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...