Sunday, October 7, 2018

[Arcade] Alien Bug Shooter in Sci-Fi Settings

Saw people played this game in arcade when I was pre-teen. Now that I'm way older now, I wanna relive my childhood and looked for it. Tried everything on Google but cannot find any info.

Platform(s): Arcade. Could be NeoGeo. But I cannot remember.

Genre: Top down isometric shooter

Estimated year of release: 90s -ish

Graphics/art style: PS2 era 3D-polygon

Notable characters: There were 3 playable characters. A lady with dual pistols. A guy with a rife that shoot beam. But the most notable is a guy with gas-mask with flamethrower, which is the character most people used.

Notable gameplay mechanics: Shoot bugs. Or aliens. One of the 1st boss is a giant worm who crashed through the wall. Its head can open up like flower and shoot a straight giant pin/nail tongue to spear you with.

Other details: Was around the era of House Of Dead 2. People play it on the arcade machine with the stick with ball and 6 buttons.



Submitted October 07, 2018 at 07:29PM by SpardaCastle https://ift.tt/2pFKJYB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...