Monday, October 1, 2018

One Of The Best Halloween Haunts In The Region Is Being Ruined By Simping Owner

Disclaimer: Please don't contact anyone involved if you know of this haunt.

So, one of my female friends (yes, I still have some, sue me), who I will call Sally, is extremely anti-feminist, works in construction, all guy friends, one of those. Sally works at one of the most profitable Halloween haunts on the coast I live on. It's in a big city and competes with other, bigger cities. Folks fly in to visit it.

She's chatting with me today and tells me she's thinking of quitting the Haunt. Keep in mind she stands to make an entire year's salary.

Apparently, the owner is underwater from last year's bills. These will be easily recouped at the end of this season. But, due to a recent divorce (strike one), this guy had to borrow money and decided to do so from a 24 year old female "investor" (strike two) who only has money because her grandpa died. I'll call her Becky. Since Becky bought in, she is now a manager (strike three).

Sally is the type to show up early and stay late, do work, hammer nails, yadda yadda. She tells me that the new "manager," Becky, has been showing up late, leaving early, complaining about back pain, laying on the ground and *crying* because of the stress. Apologizing, deflecting, yadda yadda.

On opening night, Sally invited something like 100+ people on her VIP / social media list and they were all turned away because the event was not ready, not open, etc., simply because Becky couldn't handle it. Some of these folks flew in from a huge major city, and a few were national touring musicians. They could have sold the entire month out with one IG post or a Tweet. Instead, they ate at Denny's and flew out that night.

Anyhow, Sally knows my red pill stance. I told her "this is why you're the only chick at your job." She doesn't know what to do about this, as this event is her yearly income, but Becky The Princess Manager is fucking up so hard, they might not even do the haunt. Sally wants to approach Simp Boss and lay down the knowledge, but "she's fucking up because she's a female" isn't the best pitch, as Sally is also female. Yet, the whole thing is crumbling strictly because someone was hired due to their youth and beauty. Further, Sally's hot as fuck. She's just close to walling.

The moral of this story is that EVEN when NAWALTS and independent/capable women are there, simps will hire someone they want to bang, no qualifications, and put their income at risk. This is the state of things; call me a purple piller, but I know qualified women and every single one has been jeopardized by a tween with an art degree.

Anyways, no more Vice documentaries or HBO specials on this haunt.

And yes, they're still waiting to open.



Submitted October 02, 2018 at 03:59AM by RainmanMcmillin https://ift.tt/2IuL493

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...