Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Im desperately trying to grow my nails so I can have do some nail art but I'm having a couple of issues and would love some advice, sorry if this isnt the rught place for it.

The first issue is my nails are constantly breaking. After way too long, I've finally managed to stop biting my nails only to find that they are breaking really quickly and easily. I've tried nail strengthening polishes, but the don't work, possibly due to my second problem. Any nail varnish I use comes off completely withing 48 hours. If I get Gel polish, it may last 5 days max. I've tried to dehydrate my nails before I put on any polish, which I heard would help, but to no avail. Is there anything I can do to finally get longer nails so I can attempt some of the gorgeous styles I've seen on here? Thank you!!



Submitted October 04, 2018 at 02:38AM by EllieSteed https://ift.tt/2Ng7wn7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...