Tuesday, October 9, 2018

How To Manage ADHD Online Shopping Addiction?

So the the other day I looked at my bank account to see what all I've spent my money on this past month and well... it wasn't a very admirable sight to say the least. I don't know what ADHD has to do with impulsive buying, if anything, but it seriously is a big problem I have. My room is a mountain of clothes. Literally. I sleep on the couch. Amazon is like crack for me and when I am depressed ordering things that make me happy like nail art/makeup/science books/clothes is the only thing that makes me feel better short term and I can't stop. It's like the dopamine release some drugs give, but instead of a drug its online shopping.

Does anyone else struggle with this, or have any tips on how to stop??? I really want to save money for my future



Submitted October 09, 2018 at 08:33PM by lizzieglows https://ift.tt/2QG4TgC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...