Wednesday, October 10, 2018

CONTEST TIME! Show me your fall/Halloween Manis! (End date 10/20)

Ok all, let's keep the giving going around here. Here's the rules.

1) A NEW Mani, with your best fall theme, or favorite fall polish. Prove it's new with a photo of your work and a note with the date, and your username.

2) plain colors are allowed. HOWEVER! Halloween themed nail art will be rewarded with a bonus entry. (example, black with a red accent will count as 1, but black and a pumpkin design accent will be 2 entries) this is to hopefully encourage art, but for those like me who struggle, will still be given a shot at winning.

3) you MUST have a wish list with a polish under $10.

4) end date saturday 10/20, at 5pm. Winners to be announced Monday 10/22 (ish)

5) have fun with it! Your 10 days to enter starts now!!



Submitted October 11, 2018 at 03:44AM by DaedalusThePolished https://ift.tt/2REokaN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...