Sunday, October 7, 2018

All Bosses in the HoG on Radiant defeated using an All Binds Equivalent setup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeHr-PgXbRg

Hi All,

I posted a video a week ago of me doing Radiant Absolute Radiance All Binds.

Well I thought that I may as well do the rest of the bosses so here it is.

Every boss in the Hall Of Gods killed on Radiant with All Bindings.

The thing that makes these bosses a lot harder than doing hitless All Binds in the pantheons is their HP is increased on Radiant difficulty, usually by about 1/3 which is quite a lot more HP when you have All Bindings on. Their increased HP just increases the chances of getting hit and losing the fight. Some of the bosses were very hard to kill like The Collector and Marmu (oh god).

I put a boss list in the description of the video that has timestamps of when every boss starts.

Hope you enjoy watching!



Submitted October 07, 2018 at 12:11PM by Hyper_Graig https://ift.tt/2ynVVwC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...