Sunday, September 23, 2018

Yggdrasil Classes- Roguish Archetype: Empty Vessel. No Mind to Think.

Maybe I should space out the fandom classes, but whatever. This is an archetype attempting to capture the feel of the player character in Team Cherry's Hollow Knight video game, a truly enjoyable (though at times grueling) metroidvania that somewhat scratches my Dark Souls itch, both in atmosphere and storytelling but also in brutalizing my soul. Also has a phenomenal soundtrack.

I have a good deal of experience fashioning warlocks, so I have become at least decent with making them (and also set in my ways for certain mistakes, unfortunately). However, this is the only Roguish Archetype I have created, so any and all assistance is greatly appreciated. Suggestions for the spell list, whether to reflavour something (cure wounds for focus), to reference an in-game action (compelled duel for challenging and Find greater steed for the Stag Beetle), or to be thematic or funny (false life and giant insect) are also welcome. Hope you enjoy.



Submitted September 22, 2018 at 09:17PM by BartholomewTSquire https://ift.tt/2pw6XMx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...