Thursday, September 27, 2018

Need help decluttering my nail polish please!

Nail polish is my vice of choice, and I have quite the collection by now. I bought one of those big acrylic display racks thinking it would take me a while to fill it. SPOILER IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG AT ALL.

I've seen people only buy when they destash something else, so my goal is to do that until I only have that rack of polish. I have a hard time with this since my lizard brain thinks I might need that obnoxious yellow or that baby poop green color for nail art. How do I overcome this? I've started a spreadsheet and am on a no buy for now, but how do I keep going when I start buying again? Just get rid of the ones I don't use as much to get polish I'll actually use more often? People who do the one in one out method, could I have your input please? Thanks beforehand!



Submitted September 27, 2018 at 09:54PM by i_am_a_hoot https://ift.tt/2OiXfel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...