Thursday, September 27, 2018

Anal Beads for Easter

I'm not the one to diss but my last cypher struck a cord

Some dude got a hard on for Shady and brags he loves him more

Never put in the work so he don't know what's in store

Bad news for him cause I'm on break and fuckin' bored

Prisoner Of War from gorilla tactics of which dicks to suck

End your name in "mic" but couldn't ever pick one up

I write out my back pack? You sound like a stupid fool

Gonna be a weight off my shoulders after I take you to school

You're a "lion caged with paper mache," I'd agree with that shit

Cause you're a big pussy who sticks to art, how bout start attackin'

Yout ain't got purpose and heart, you wear purses and fart

Said I gotta paintball gun so I got the balls to take shots and leave my mark

So stick to minecraft cause the rap world you'll fail when tossed in

Hate's a tool and I just used it to put the nails in your coffin



Submitted September 27, 2018 at 08:11PM by 2zoots https://ift.tt/2R2z5Dv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...