Saturday, September 22, 2018

27 [M4F] Online - Shy ginger can't take his eyes off girls finger and toenails.

Hey, do you like taking care of your nails? Get them done often? Leave them short and plain for a reason? Paint them daily? into nail art? Mani/pedicured? Like showing them off to guys to ask their opinion? I might be your guy to talk to !

There's just something in my mind that says I have to watch for girls nails, everytime I pass, cross or am near a girl I check their nails first, 80% of the time it's the first thing I see, even in adds on tv, internet, wherever really ! Can be annoying and awkward sometimes !

If you like to talk about it, want to know my opinion on your nails? want to show them off often or everytime you changed the colour or got them done? feel free to PM !

(I know, I'm weird)



Submitted September 22, 2018 at 06:30PM by PMmeYOURBlackNAILS https://ift.tt/2xFLtR5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...