Wednesday, September 26, 2018

21 [M] Sweden - Looking for more friends

Hey! I'm posting this once again.

Edit: I'd like to point out that I'm looking for friends anywhere from Europe.

I am a 21 year old lad from Sweden, looking to find a few more friends.

What I am looking for is longer term friendship. Some individuals who has the ability to keep a conversation for a longer time and has at least some interests, studies or/and work. Genuine individuals to talk with and get to know better both platonically and maybe even more and explore the world with. Preferably around my age, though that isn't a must.

What I do rn now is studying culinary arts. Food is something I really enjoy, Italian food is something I have passion for, though as a new boy, I have little experience and want to learn, improve. So pasta is my thing, but very interested in other cuisines.

Multilingual - I speak four languages. English (duh, haha), Swedish, Finnish and German. Though, regarding the last two mentioned aren't fluent, but my verbal and writing skills are decent,and I comprehend more than I am able to speak and write.

My interests: Psychology, philosophy, cooking (obviously), gaming, IT and Tech, a huge fan of LinusTechTips. That hyperactive little Canadian knows what he is doing. I watch shows on Netflix and such.

Music, ohh music, something that's beautiful. Have a tendency to listen to a bit more underground, and aged things. Such as Depeche Mode, The Hives, Nine Inch Nails,Arctic Monkeys,Band of Horses, Radical Face, Massive Attack, The Shins, In Flames, Rolling stones, B-complex, London elektricty, Linkin Park, Raised Fist, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Rammstein, The Prodigy,High Contrast When it comes to genres there's so many, but what I mainly listen to right now is metal in various forms, melodeath, alternative, prog. Other than metal, there is Hardcore, synthwave, synthpop, industrial, Drum and bass, psytrance Though I am open to more stuffs. This is just tip of my music iceberg.

Drawing is something I do on my spare time, though nothing spectacular, just as a relaxing and creative hobby.

I do am shy at the begin, though curious. You will notice that I will be quite talkative once I feel comfy. I would like to add that I have depression and social anxiety.

I do have Discord, though as I am a bit hesitant around new people, I am not going to post it publicly. You can ask about it in PM, if you'd like. I don't bite.



Submitted September 27, 2018 at 12:18AM by WiLEMS https://ift.tt/2DxrSsn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...