Friday, September 28, 2018

21 [M] Europe - Looking for friends

Hey! I'm posting this once again.

Edit: I'd like to point out that I'm looking for friends anywhere from Europe.

I am a 21 year old lad from Sweden, looking to find a few more friends.

What I am looking for is longer term friendship. Some individuals who has the ability to keep a conversation for a longer time and has at least some interests, studies or/and work. Genuine individuals to talk with and get to know better both platonically and maybe even more (As in to see where things are going) and to explore the world with. Preferably around my age, though that isn't a must.

I am a happy, curious and a bit shy but outgoing individual when I feel comfortable enough, though don't take that shyness as being uninterest. A people person who's compassionate and has a huge heart as I know what struggling means. Have a bit of darker humor, as I am a fan of George Carlin.

What I do rn now is studying culinary arts. Food is something I really enjoy, Italian food is something I have passion for, though as a new boy, I have little experience and want to learn, improve. So pasta is my thing, but very interested in other cuisines.

Multilingual - I speak four languages. English (duh, haha), Swedish, Finnish and German. Though, regarding the last two mentioned aren't fluent, but my verbal and writing skills are decent,and I comprehend more than I am able to speak and write.

My interests: Psychology, philosophy, cooking (obviously), gaming, IT and Tech, a huge fan of LinusTechTips. That hyperactive little Canadian knows what he is doing. I watch shows on Netflix and such.

Music, ohh music, something that's beautiful. Have a tendency to listen to a bit more underground, and aged things. Such as Depeche Mode, The Hives, Nine Inch Nails,Arctic Monkeys,Band of Horses, Radical Face, Massive Attack, The Shins, In Flames, Rolling stones, B-complex, London elektricty, Linkin Park, Raised Fist, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Rammstein, The Prodigy,High Contrast When it comes to genres there's so many, but what I mainly listen to right now is metal in various forms, melodeath, alternative, prog. Other than metal, there is Hardcore, synthwave, synthpop, industrial, Drum and bass, psytrance Though I am open to more stuffs. This is just tip of my music iceberg.

Drawing is something I do on my spare time, though nothing spectacular, just as a relaxing and creative hobby.

I do am shy at the begin, though curious. You will notice that I will be quite talkative once I feel comfy. I would like to add that I have depression and social anxiety.

I do have Discord, though as I am a bit hesitant around new people, I am not going to post it publicly. You can ask about it in PM, if you'd like. I don't bite.



Submitted September 28, 2018 at 05:58PM by WiLEMS https://ift.tt/2xXwRN1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...