Thursday, August 2, 2018

[Sell] [US to INT’L] DS Abound! Tarte, NYX, Smashbox, Lancome, Colourpop, bareMinerals, Urban Decay and More!

Hi Everyone!

I have a bunch of DS makeup and FS lips! Thanks so much for looking!

My preferred payments are Venmo and Paypal F&F.

Will definitely talk about pricing/offers. I tried to price fairly, but am willing to talk about price!

Shipping from east coast US and can go international if you like! Shipping will start at $3.50 and go up based on weight.

Not crazy about swaps, but will definitely look! Definitely let me see your lists - would be happy to swap for Colourpop shadows and blushes, and especially anything duo chrome.

Please let me know if you want more info or pictures! I am happy to provide!

BNNU = brand new, never used (Usage other wise noted)

Face

Blush

Open and Closed * DS Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush, feisty - BNNU - $6

Eye Liners

Eyeshadows

Lips

Skincare

Hair

Tools

Misc



Submitted August 03, 2018 at 06:37AM by thhungryduckling https://ift.tt/2KskFYY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...