Wednesday, August 1, 2018

[17/M/UK] The dragon stirs within me... Wait, that's my lunch...

Hello. I'm delighted to report I'm buoyantly bouncing up and down to VOCALOID music as I type this. The album Powapoworks, if you are curious. No wonder I'm having to delete so many typos.

I bought Overwatch recently and it's been pretty fun so far. You do know you're in the presence of a terrible Hanzo main, right? You should be honoured. In all seriousness, it'd fun to play with someone. Just prepare to be disappointed.
(pls no quikplae ill die liek 20 taims pls spare meh)
Fun fact: I painted my nails black, like Roadhog's, a few days before buying the game. Coincidence? Yeah, probably.

I'm practising drawing in Krita too with my tiny, cheap graphic tablet. I think I'm improving. I... think. If you draw too, show me some of your works. I always like looking at different art styles, especially cartoon-ish ones. I have a few OCs I cherish and they need more attention, so I can talk about those, I suppose.

People say I'm smart, funny and eloquent. I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but I agree. I'm certainly not confident though. I like helping people through their problems, because I've had (and am still having) many problems myself emotionally. Feeling sad, stressed and/or suicidal is my forte. If you need some advice on something, I might be able to help. Ask me anything, brother.

also i'm a gay furry with a ton of fetishes
just saying in case you're into that

PM me for my Discord (and BattleTag if you want to play Overwatch).

P.S. It took me approximately 39 minutes to write this. Goes to show how much of a good impression I want to make. You get an internet cupcake if you get the Japanese pun.



Submitted August 01, 2018 at 08:55PM by DaijoubuCaleb https://ift.tt/2O4AbfL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...