Friday, July 27, 2018

So I finished P5 - my first Persona game - yesterday and

holy fucking shit, I should've known better than to snitch... Akechi with no regards for human life, sheesh.
I think I clocked in around 86-87 hours and I honestly thought it'd end somewhere near 95-100 hours.
I am a little bummed out that I got a bad ending but then again, I had it coming.

Anyway, except for that the game was one hell of a ride. It was my first Persona game as well as real JRPG and I had tonnes of fun! There were moments where I had to push myself through (mostly palaces that took longer) but nonetheless, I always found myself coming back. I mostly played P5 and nothing else since I wanted full focus on the story and game (I knew it'd be a long one). I don't think I can come up with anything negative really...
Gameplay is fun, both combat and life sim, the graphic art/style is amazing, the story and characters are amazing and holy shit the music... There were too many times where I was just spacing out listening to the soundtracks... I mostly never care for them or pay attention to them but sheeeeeeesh... Persona 5, you hit the nail in the head!

So about the ending. I have a couple of saves from earlier palaces (and 1 pre-Sae), do you think I can load it up, make the right choice and get the true ending (I haven't seen or experienced it yet but I know there's a good and a true one)?
Granted I did miss the deadline for the first palace (misunderstanding about calling cards) & that not all confidants are maxed?

Or should I started a new game or a new game + and try going from there?

And does the true ending give way more extra gameplay or is it like only an extra hour?

Anyway, I'm glad I can freely lurk here and check all, well most posts now!



Submitted July 27, 2018 at 12:06PM by xIVWIx https://ift.tt/2uRvv5Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...