Sunday, July 29, 2018

Can anybody out there explain this poem to me?

Accidents! Errors of the innocence announce through me a conscious blurring That examine the annoying Vision. Overburdened with nasty and abhorrent opinions, And bound by Freudian dreams and its decorated beauty, It suspends along a man’s unreliable hope towards precision.

Bleak black & white ribbon imitates over reality, As gritty landscapes of Shadow magicians’ mind are thwarted towards the meaningless construct of our arse. An envelope of blindness overshadows the honesty and sincerity Of lives that spiral around the cheeks of own blushing Opposed to the dead blessing of our ancestors.

Now, at man’s inconvenience towards limit, Wildlands of His psyche is being looted, Numbers and the megaphonic letters of cooperation chokes us In secret yet funnily visible fat, As Christian nails smashed against the pretentious echo of the confined Are let free. In the end it all comes to a single cursed Camusian quest: Should I kill myself or have a coffee? Are the contexts of your life misplaced?

I don’t want a straight and simple approach. Instead I would vouch for the role of the Trickster And play magical to stay mysterious towards young. Further, cinematic absurdity blew me Against the outreaching essence of my hubris: Use of leisure drains that vividly produce The pleasure affairs of the skull.

After all this governing over the work of dead men, I wonder at the subjectivity of my exploitation Over the poetry and the conditioned imagination I stole from the real real of egoistic construct of Art and Artists. Yet I didnt create a Face. Alas!

Because! Of the scary internal bitch that withheld me, I am lost; my face in a circle of sweet smoke; And my poetry in a puddle, looked upon & splashed. Question me, question you, Question the world, and much the overpouring nature Of man, and you’ll have nothing except.

Don't slip; don't slur.

Its titled 'Abstract: An Ode to the lyrical architect of being Conspicuous'. It is written by teacher of mine. Anybody care to decipher this?



Submitted July 29, 2018 at 06:26PM by john_nile https://ift.tt/2Ooqmu9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...