Sunday, July 29, 2018

27 [M4F] Anywhere. Am I your cup of tea?

Hello,

I just heard about this sub and I'm posting for the first time here.

I'm looking for someone who thinks I'm the person they wanted. So, I'll just write few things about me.

I'm a 'funny' brown guy from South India / Western Europe. 178 cm & 72 kg. I'm a scientific engineer for living. I've a simple life. I don't eat meat / drink / smoke / do drugs. I don't prefer lavish spending for myself. I very much like few board games.

I don't believe in religion. I don't like politics. I'm selectively social - zero experience in relationships. I've decided to be childfree, but I've sponsored couple of orphan kids already. I wish to do more good in future, for animals as well. I appreciate honesty no matter what, lying is a big deal-breaker.

Being clean is very important: I brush / shower at least twice a day, I've neat nails & teeth. I like to 'look' tough as well: I'm a skinhead with goatee 'mostly', I practice martial arts (have few scars). These are because I've trust issues, fear of hair fall & diseases.

As for a partner, I've no preference, I'm cool if they have a different lifestyle than mine. I only see that we are on the same page / compatible. I'd like to talk and see where / how it goes.

If you'd like to know more, don't hesitate, I'm an open-book.

Until then.



Submitted July 29, 2018 at 01:22PM by whoofwhoof https://ift.tt/2LMInnh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...