Saturday, May 19, 2018

The only reason I'm learning mandarin is so that I can understand all the drama going on at my favorite chinese restaurant.

不后悔

The kitchen is open and the cooks are always yelling, they made the waitress cry more than once. I just want to know what's going on cause I am one nosy fucker.

And yeah it's petty but at least I'm learning something. Swedish is next.

My friends don't really believe I'm gonna do it but jokes on them, I'm doing it right now. Did I mention I learned english for the sole purpose of understanding nail art tutorials ?



Submitted May 19, 2018 at 03:28PM by RubberDuck404 https://ift.tt/2wT78In

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...