Monday, May 28, 2018

Seeking fun musicians to play with! Alt rock/punk/whatever

I'm an art student at UT. I play keys and guitar. I like to sing but don't have much vocal training or experience.

I played in a few bands in high school that gigged around Austin, but haven't done much performing since starting college aside from acoustic coffeeshop shows.

I'm interested in jamming and potentially starting a new band or joining an existing band. I like punk, alt rock, grunge, goth, psychedelic, and classic rock. Some of my favorite bands: Nirvana, PJ Harvey, Fiona Apple, Nine Inch Nails, Velvet Underground, Queens of the Stone Age, Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, David Bowie, Bauhaus, Toadies, the Smiths.

Message me if you're interested/know anyone who might be. Thanks!



Submitted May 28, 2018 at 08:19AM by tofugrrrl https://ift.tt/2sjQ1tr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...