Monday, May 28, 2018

Goku english dub voice in Z vs Super?

What are your thoughts on Sean schemmel's performance as Goku in Z vs Super. I'll admit that in the beginning of Z, schemmel didn't quite get it down and was trying to copy the ocean dub's actor Peter. But by the time in majib buu saga, schemmel's performance was perfect and I prefer that version of Goku. He was able to nail the funny/silly side of Goku as well as the serious side with good balance imo. Now when I hear him in super, he makes sound way too silly and ridiculous which I really hate. Almost makes it unbearable to watch English dub super for me. Don't get me wrong, Goku was always goofy and I like that about his character but in super he sounds especially stupid like a kid. Goku may not have gotten formal education but he's definitely not an Idiot. He's smart when it comes to martial arts imo.



Submitted May 28, 2018 at 06:03AM by muhtasimmc https://ift.tt/2IRayAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...