Saturday, May 26, 2018

25/F/Australia, seeking long term snail mail pals!

Hey everyone!

I'm giving this another go after a few years a crappy house flood and losing all my prior pen pals information.

Anyway, I'm looking for platonic pen pals from anywhere! I don't mind whether your or man or a woman, but would prefer that we're of a similar age, just because the relatable factor, you know for life experiences and whatnot.

I feel like I've been sweating the small stuff so much lately that I've forgotten about all of the things that I love. I'm trying to rekindle my passion for life, and my hobbies as well as everything that goes along with that. I thought picking up a pen pal ( or a few!) might help!

A few of the things I used to love and have stupidly neglected are:

  • Writing/Reading. I love reading just about everything, I have a bit of a soft spot for faeries. But I'm currently reading Salems Lot and loving it so far.

  • Podcasts, I've been listening to The Black Tapes and The Magnus Archive and have been really enjoying both!

    • Tarot cards and palm reading
    • Nail art
    • Henry Rollins, honestly I find him so motivational and could listen to him for hours!
    • I'm also a bit of a binge watcher of movies/tv, I just finished Riverdale, and it's so campy and a little bit cringe, but I loved it. I also love b-grade horror films, they're just so good!

I don't want to write too much because it takes the fun out of getting to know each other.

So I'm 25, currently working in retail, thinking about going back to study but I really don't know where to even begin, live with my partner and two awesome cats!

If you have different interests that's even better, I like to think I'm a good listener and love the learn new things and pick up new hobbies! I'm also a firm believer of opposites attract, so if you're not into the same stuff, please don't let that stop you from contacting me.

I'd really prefer it if you wrote first, just because I'm a little rusty, so if you don't mind, that would be great!

Just a little caveat, I'm not interested in sending emails whatsoever, if that's you're jam, that's cool and I respect that, but we aren't meant to be. I'm only interested in snail mail, because who doesn't love getting some mail that isn't a bill!

Anyway, if you wanna exchange letters, send me a pm, and let's get this ball rolling.

Thanks for reading!



Submitted May 26, 2018 at 12:59PM by hellojimm https://ift.tt/2IL61jn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...