Friday, December 6, 2019

"YOUR FAVORITE ROLES" - KRISTEN MCGUIRE

Check here [YOUR FAVORITE ROLES - (r/animedub's collection of favorite Voice Actors and their Roles)] for rules and previous names.

MyAnimeList

Behind The Voice Actors

She's one incredibly multitalented individual. She's a voice actor, ADR director, script adapter, artist (Check out her DeviantArt), and mother. Seriously, is there anything she can't do? You wanna talk about a Wonder Woman, look no further than Funimation's very own Kristen McGuire.

Of course, the reason for this thread is to list our favorite roles from said actor or actress. And Ms. McGuire certainly has so many over the years that have entertained us, inspired us, or has filled us with such emotion. It's an amazing thing when someone goes above and beyond to bring out the best in their craft. And she certainly has in her voice acting work. What are your favorite roles?

- Senko (The Helpful Fox Senko-San): Her voice is so soothing, she's the perfect choice for Senko. She nails her kind, caring, and nurturing demeanor to such perfection you can almost feel it (only to realize that you're not Kuroto Nakano). There is just something magical about the way Kristen McGuire voices Senko. During the spring season, Senko-San was the last show I would watch before bed. And her comfort talks at the end of the show would always put me in such a relaxing and happy mood while making my eyelids heavy, like a mother rocking her baby to sleep. It never fails. One of the best anime characters of all 2019

- An Onoya (ReLife): Fun, cheery, and a tease. Another support character for the ReLife experiment. Every female VA at some point brought me to tears in this show. And An's breakdown scene in the finale hit me like a freight train (and damn, that was just in the middle of the ep).

- Demon Lord Malim Nava (The Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime): I was liking the show, until this demon loli shows up, and made the show so much more enjoyable! She's a child... an OP child, and a demon lord... BUT SHE'S SO CUTE!!! Easily my favorite character of the show.

Honorable Mentions

- Hanabi Kawai (Keijo!!!!!!): She's cute, and she has a great butt (don't judge me). Also, McGuire plays cheerful and bubbly characters so well. My favorite line: "That's the thing about bullies: they're really cowards." had me sold on her character early in the show

- Rin Toyama (New Game): Probably one of the shows most underrated and underappreciated characters. She acts like the big sister to all the workers, and certainly the yin to Yagami's yang.



Submitted December 06, 2019 at 09:12PM by Chun-Li_Forever https://ift.tt/2RslZlK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...