Friday, December 6, 2019

Y’all got any fetishes?

I’m just curious if our experience of sexual fetishes differs from straight women / gay men.

I love glamorous femmes with long, dainty fingers and delicately soft hands. It’s my shit. To be frank, I certainly am a hand fetishist. Feet just are NOT my thing, and I can’t seem to find anyone who is as obsessed with women’s hands as me!

Lana Del Rey’s hands are a work of art. I want her to attack me w those long stiletto slash my face nails.

I’m also a complete and utter true masochist. Suffering is also my shit.

What about y’all?



Submitted December 06, 2019 at 11:51AM by psychedelic666 https://ift.tt/36bU3qq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...