Sunday, December 8, 2019

The reviews make me anxious

Am I the only one who is getting a little anxiety for all the People hating on the game? Like, I love this story so much and I want other stories on the Life is Strange Brand so bad, that kind of brainfreezes me from time to time the amount of flat out hate the wolve brothers are getting.

Not only I wish people could see what I see in this beautiful story, but the art behind the mechanics and the effort to make your decisions actually matter in a heavy heavy why, very very proper to a latin older brother surrounded by a hostil world; but I really don’t want this game, my favorite Life is Strange game, to be remembered as the nail in the coffin of the franchise, you know? It does’t deserve it.

Anyway, had to put this feeling out cause this game is messing with me and stuff. Coming here and reading though is been very helpful, so thank you all for existing <3



Submitted December 09, 2019 at 04:21AM by Egotista https://ift.tt/2sch6Co

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...