Sunday, December 8, 2019

Need help with finishing a THPG film challenge.

There is a film challenge called 'Nail the Art' where I have to cross a gap while doing 10 finger flips and amassing 50,000 points during NTG, while also clearing the gap in order to get the SICK ranking.

I flipped the 10 fingies. I got the 50K. I even crossed the gap. MULTIPLE TIMES. But everytime I will only get the PRO ranking. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Can someone share insight on how to finish this? A video would be preferable.



Submitted December 08, 2019 at 03:55PM by LATROPSP https://ift.tt/38iZ5mD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...