Thursday, December 12, 2019

Nail infection from cuticle remover

Hey y'all! I'm crazy into nail art and care and I recently started using cuticle remover. It's worked wonders!

This morning I woke up at 4:30am in agonizing pain on the left side of my big toe. I did some googling, it looks like it's something called "Paronychia". It's an infection of the tissue folds around the nail.

It's caused by cuticle damage. I'm looking at some treatments and it seems fairly easy to fix.

Has anyone else had this issue? Did I do something wrong when using the remover? What can I do differently later to prevent this from happening again?



Submitted December 12, 2019 at 01:01PM by avery-smiles https://ift.tt/2PQA7CX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...