Thursday, December 12, 2019

Longtime Boyfriend Wants to be a Nail Tech.

I kinda made this account just to ask this question to y'all . I admit I'm kinda hooked now seeing all these wonderful nails!

So as the title says, my boyfriend wants to become a nail tech. He loves giving me manicures and pedicures and is extremely detail oriented.

He says he really enjoys the attention to details and precision that's involved.

I guess i have some insecurities about it, but I do think he would be good at. He's also worried about what other people would think, coming from a very macho background and family life (military, police, very "manly" men). We have a daughter together as well and he says he feels like she brought out a feminine side that he never had and he doesn't think it's something to be ashamed of. He does both of our nails, and our daughter absolutely loves it.

I could go on and on, but to get to the point, how supportive do you all think I should be? Also, his goal is to get really good doing nail art and acrylics, as he's been told he could make good money doing so. I guess finances are kinda an issue, but really I think it's important to also enjoy one's career. Plus, i feel like once i finish school and start working as a nurse, finances won't seem like much of a stressor, but the whole touching other womens feet, being around women, makes me a little nervous...

Thanks everyone who takes the time to read this, really loving this subreddit!!!



Submitted December 13, 2019 at 04:05AM by xonicolemarie143 https://ift.tt/34czdWt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...