Thursday, December 12, 2019

I like to abuse my dbrand case

I don't know if I'm the only one. I don't even know why I'm posting here. I have a two year old s9 which I got a grip for.

I love my phone and I love my case. I just HAVE to run my finger nails cross the swarm skin. And then I squeeze the life out of the sides.

I drop it at 4 feet at least once a day and whisper "impact protection". Then I pick it up start scratching at the back. "High quality skins" I'd whisper again.

I've been progressing from carpet to tiles and even concrete. It's been two months and I just want to throw my phone around knowing it's protected by state of the art technology.

Is there something wrong with me?



Submitted December 12, 2019 at 07:36PM by TenchiFX https://ift.tt/2PEblFP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...