Friday, December 6, 2019

How to stop biting your nails! (or at least how I did it)

I bit my nails for YEARS till they were painful and fleshy. When I would shower or swim, I’d have to hide my hands afterward from embarrassment. One day: after watching simplynailogical and Hairitage93 for hours, I decided to just stop. Lol it was harder than that.

Here are my steps to stop: 1. Realize you’re losing so much money on acrylic nails when you could possibly just grow nails yourself! Money Saving! 2. Paint your nails DARK with like.. a LOT of polish. If I couldn’t see my nail growth, I didn’t want to bite it. Also, biting through a LOT of polish is kinda gross. 3. Spend a lot of time on your nail art, and then you won’t want to ruin your art! 4. Tell everyone you know that you’re going to grow your nails out. Lots of people counting on you. 5. Take care of your cuticles like they have their own skin care routine. Make it so they’re nothing to bite around anymore. (I will tell you my cuticle care in a later post on here) 6. Have someone who wants you to scratch their head or back. AND THEN feel like it’s your duty to grow your nails to scratchie them. 7. If you bite in sleep: wear gloves. ALSO this is a tip of mine for nail care too! Put some oil on and slap on some gloves: boom. 8. If you need the hand to mouth sensation, just kiss ur little nails. Give em a little kiss. 9. This might be a terrible idea but. what if you stop washing your hands so it’s now gross to bite them. ? maybe?



Submitted December 06, 2019 at 06:59PM by anorakcry https://ift.tt/2YpxrQq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...