Saturday, December 7, 2019

Fallout Hawaii Reborn, For The Third Time

Hi r/Fallout, my team and I are working on a new mod for fo4 where we will be adding Hawaii. I know this has been a project that has died and has been reborn many times and I hope that we can finally nail it! I'm afraid to post the discord link but I will tag our reddit, r/FalloutHawaiiOfficial. We are looking for graphic designers and 3d modelers and have some very talented concept artists that have been dishing out all types of art. Please feel free to stop by our reddit page and join our discord!



Submitted December 08, 2019 at 06:26AM by Rdog523 https://ift.tt/2OZZOBH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...