Friday, November 1, 2019

[SNES/NES/Genesis?][1990s] Halloween-themed Fighting Game

Platform(s): SNES/NES/Genesis? Something from that era.

Genre: PvP Fighting game a la Street Fighter 2

Estimated year of release: 90s

Graphics/art style: 2D pixels. Had a lot of flat colors. Animations were very basic. No sense of depth or anything like that.

Notable characters: There were ghost characters that looked like someone in a bad Halloween costume with visible legs. There was also a character with a Halloween pumpkin for a head. Think there were 6 or 8 characters total?

Notable gameplay mechanics: I remember it being pretty simple. Don't recall anything like combos or finishers like in SF2-style games.

Other details: Can't nail down a specific date but it was definitely before 9/11. I was pretty young so memory's pretty hazy. Someone pointed out Clayfighter to me but I don't think it's Clayfighter.

Been trying to remember what this was for years and it drives me crazy every time I think about it. It would be great if someone could help me find it. Thanks.



Submitted November 01, 2019 at 09:24AM by aers_blue https://ift.tt/2N7k8QB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...