Friday, November 1, 2019

Looking for someone to turn me into a Pokemon Trainer

I'm starting a Youtube Channel Where I play the Pokemon games but with tough challenges in place. I can't catch Pokemon, Can't evolve my Pokemon, I only get to use 1 Pokemon, things like that. I thought it would be really cool to have Anime Pokemon Trainer version of myself on the screen while I explain the rules and for a thumb nail, things like that.Here is a link to a couple photos of me and I would love to have a Mudkip in the photo as well, one of my all time favorite Pokemon. I'm pretty easy to work with I would say.https://imgur.com/a/ba9omwy

Edit: I also grew up with the game and I'm one of those snobby Gen One 'ers' so I would prefer it to looks along the lines of how Ash used to be drawn back in Season 1-3 or so. But like I said I'm pretty flexible and would love to see different art styles



Submitted November 02, 2019 at 02:54AM by Jinjoz https://ift.tt/2PDBXs5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...