Friday, November 1, 2019

F4A a model rape

I nervously look at the messages again and again as my plane lands, my bright pink nails clacking on the phone screen. I was thrilled when your company contacted me via instagram saying I had the perfect look for their next production. A lot less excited when I found out it was going to be some art studio flick with nudity required, but wow, $15,000 if I get the part, plus you'll refund my airfare and accommodation to fly over and audition even if I don't get it. How can I lose? Worst case I waste a weekend while getting to add a film to my portfolio.

Under my light overcoat, I'm wearing the 'outfit' you told me to buy and save the receipt for. I think I look pretty silly. I'm sure they know what 'art' is but these tight fitting bright clothes are so uncomfortable. It's way much more make up than I'm used to, tacky stuff that looks like it'll run under the airport lights. Cheap bulky costume jewelry, and again, these clothes - they make me feel like I'm playing dress up as a teen mall rat, not the mature twenty year old I am.

All too soon for my nerves, I'm about to open the door to hotel room where the production was due to happen.

So, the typical casting couch goes wrong, starting with dubcon, leading to non con treatment and degradation. Violent, gangs, race/hate, messy, twisted etc is encouraged :). Exploiting my naivety and lower than average IQ is also fine. Happy to play a different look if you tell me what your talent scouts found. If your message has an example of what you think nasty treatment means, or a promising start then I'm much more likely to respond. I prefer chatzy, or reddit pms. If you want a different prompt, that's ok but please then send at least a paragraph.



Submitted November 01, 2019 at 02:00PM by QueenSpades https://ift.tt/2PBP0uf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...