Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Work-safe, low-key sheer mani with accent nail

In a perfect world I'd be wearing some sort of geometric nail art featuring Essie Aruba Blue and Leighton Denny Be My Berry. But this isn't a perfect world so I have to satisfy my urges with this sort of low-key colour job that is safe for work and unlikely to attract undue attention. It's the little things that matter and as this sort of creativity is good for my self-care and mental health, I'd sooner make the effort and do something. Even if insomnia means I was doing it at 3am!

Pink: Essie Spaghetti Strap (one coat - careful how you apply it, it's thinner than water)

Blue: OPI Ring Bare-er

I like how it looks different in different lights. Under bright office lights it's barely there but under natural it's much more visible.

After re-reading the forum rules, I thought I'd mention this to expand on my comment above. I identify as a nonbinary pansexual AMAB person who presents androgynously. I have to keep a balance between the male and female sides of my personality, otherwise my depression becomes overwhelming. I find that little efforts like this really help to keep that balance. It's probably two years now since I left the house without something on my nails, and finding this sub has been good for me.

https://i.redd.it/jl7geb4vtvp31.jpg



Submitted October 01, 2019 at 10:42AM by Gabi_Social https://ift.tt/2oRtQgm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...