Thursday, October 3, 2019

Watching stuff about Lainey/ Kai Transtrender

And feeling relatively triggered even though I hate that term. Watching an 18 year old trans guy react to their trans trender video. He said people's brains are gendered which based on my very limited research via google seems false. He generally doesn't seem to understand non binary identifies and seems to have a very toxic masculine take on what it means to be a man. I understand those view points might come from a place of validating his own sense of gender identity but it's upsetting to hear non binary kind of dismissed this way which seems to happen a lot in trans communities I think because there's a lot going on under the non binary umbrella term and some of it might be very hard to wrap our heads around. I'm just feeling a little shook as a non binary trans masculine person. I like feminine things but want to appear as male and want my voice to be more masculine. I have dysphoria over certain parts of my body like my hips and chest. I'd like to do HRT and top surgery in the future. But I love makeup. I love nail art. Non of my hobbies are really traditionally male. I look up to androgynous people, usually men who appear more effeminate such as David Bowie or other trans men / trans masculine people who express themselves creatively through makeup etc. I don't think being male means you have to reject everything regarded as "feminine".



Submitted October 03, 2019 at 04:32PM by someinspiringquote https://ift.tt/2pJc2EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...