Wednesday, October 30, 2019

tattoo artist vs beauty school?

In high school I was torn between the two, but switched to going to college after a then boyfriend convinced me I’d be dirt poor if I didn’t. I became very depressed attending school for things I never felt any drive for, so from here on out I’m only doing things I enjoy.

Within the next few months I planned on showing a portfolio filled with tattoo designs to a shop and aiming for an apprenticeship. Apprenticeships are unpaid, sadly, and don’t guarantee a career, but I love art and I’m willing to work during to support myself.

But, I’ve also been considering beauty school because I‘ve always had a love of skin care and nails and considered getting my license in aesthetics and nail design. This one requires school which sometimes is expensive, but guarantees some kind of license and more opportunity (in my mind) to get a job.

I have considered mixing the two with cosmetic tattooing and permanent makeup, but I’d like to learn one or the other first.

Unsure of what to do! Thank you for the help



Submitted October 31, 2019 at 04:31AM by sporkiest https://ift.tt/2qaGlE8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...